Equustrian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Eclipse (Rionach please)

2 posters

Go down

New Eclipse (Rionach please) Empty New Eclipse (Rionach please)

Post  Admin Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:02 am

New Eclipse cantered into the land his head held high as he soared across like a blur. He was very fast and his father was very proud of him. He slowed down got a drink and stood on the highest mountain looking over the land. He reared and neighed gleefully as he galloped around and shook his head.

New Eclipse (Rionach please) Aztlpalli__Contest_Entry__by_YamiKatt

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://equustrian.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

New Eclipse (Rionach please) Empty Re: New Eclipse (Rionach please)

Post  PrinceyLover! Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:21 pm

Rionach was exploring Solaria it was her first time to be here. She loved it here. She walked around in awe. Then she reared up, and bolted forward, playfully bucking now and then. She then stopped as she heard anther neigh. Hmm.... I wonder who that may be She thought. Rionach cantered to the scent of the other horse, she then found a colt (I always call them colt's and fillies lol) She stopped and watched, paritally dazed and curious. She proudly arched her neck, after her father she learned to go among horses with perfect posture and pride. She was filled with pride. But she felt a wave of playfulness strike her from seeing him joyfully run. But she held her postion, then kept quiet and watched not wanting to interrupt.

PrinceyLover!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:34 am

New Eclipse sensed a filly around and searched the area. He caught sight of her a little distance away, watching him. He slowed to a trot and made his way over to her, his mane falling over his eyes as he he stopped. He stood standing in front of her. "Did you enjoy watching me?" He smirked a bit at this question and waited for her response.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceyLover! Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:38 am

Partly Rionach said dully. Then the filly inside of her showed as she cocked her head to the left and said Who are you? in a proud yet playful tone.

PrinceyLover!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:21 am

Eclipse stood proud as he replied "New Eclipse son of Crescent Light." He spoke with a proud tone but also ahd a hint of excitement. "What is your name filly?"

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceyLover! Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:03 am

Rionach smirked a little bit and said Rionach, daughter of Demon's Blade she said with pride. Rionach felt some of his excitement, dispise he was with Crescent, she was feeling the same energy. Maybe he is okay

PrinceyLover!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:19 am

Eclipse didn't mind that she was Demon's Blade daughter but stayed a bit cautious. He then half reared and cantered off a bit looking back to see if she would follow. He nickered "Come on I know you wanna run!"

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceyLover! Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:07 pm

Rionach hiestant. But she bolted off and soon let loose and was freely galloped along side Eclipse. She half nickered and kicked up her heels.

PrinceyLover!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:54 am

Eclipse grinned as he watched he run free. He chased after her and soon caught up, running beside her. "I'm glad to see someone else likes to run." He then galloped as fast as he could go and nickered as he felt the wind whistling between his ears. His mane was blowing wildly and his tail was held high like a flag.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceyLover! Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:35 pm

Rionach smiled and bolted forward going her max speed, she was able to have her head reach his side. Her mane was painting the sky and her forelock whipping her face. Her eyes focused on Eclipse and yet stared ahead.

(Sorry I haven't been on much. I have been super busy with field trips, and camping. I still got my friend's birth day coming up this friday and then still tons more of other things!)

PrinceyLover!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:15 am

Eclipse nickered and tossed his head. There was a small canyon coming up ahead but he kept going as fast as ever. As he neared the edge he got ready for a giant leap. He gave a mighty jump and tucked his legs under him as he soared across the long gap. He landed on the other side with no trouble at all and looked back to see if Rionach would jump and if she would make it.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceyLover! Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:04 am

Rionach watched him jump Is he crazy? But she followed him and tucked her front legs tightly to her chest like they were glued there. Her hind legs pushed off from the ground and she was soaring over the canyon. She then landed on the other side and kept going in her wild gallop. She looked behind her motioning him to follow.

PrinceyLover!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:04 am

Eclipse saw her jump and half reared then bolted off after Rionach. "Where we going?" He was close to her but not too close to make her feel uncomfortable. He looked over her and smiled at her proportions.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceyLover! Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:40 am

I have no idea just wherever this direction takes us Rionach said.

(sorry i was gone, i had my friend over then i got swine flu.)

PrinceyLover!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:25 am

Eclipse smirked and followed Rionach from behind. "Soon I will be given my father's land and herd, I will lead the lights into battle and victory." He sped up so that he was next to her and he look over to her. "Do you have a brother? I'm pretty sure your father would not allow you to lead his army."

OOC: Oh no! Are you feeling any better? My friend and her mom got the Swine flu a few days ago.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceyLover! Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:37 am

Yes, I do have a brother. Two in fact. Well one was stole........... she stopped there and paused then went on They are both younger them me. But they are getting bigger and learning more she then took a breath and said How are you so sure you, the lights will win? she laughed. But then ignored the topic. She wasn't focusing on the path beneath her and when she did she slammed on her breaks cause right in front of her was a cliff side. She couldn't find the other side so she didn't dare jump. She barely missed going off. She backed up nervously and said [b] S-surely the darks will die if I lead them in the battle[b/] referring to not paying attention to the sudden drop in earth.

(Yeah I am feeling better! Now my friends are getting sick and my mom is getting sick and yesterday my horse refused a jump and I fell off and went into a cinder block so not i can like barely move.)

PrinceyLover!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:22 am

Eclipse nodded as she spoke then he stopped as he saw the approaching cliff. He stopped dead in his tracks but Rionach kept going. ~If she thinks that is possible to jump she's nuts!~ Then she suddenly stopped as if she just now saw that death was waiting right in front of her. The lights have a pure heart and if the darks win than all creatures will die. Surely you have seen this? Then as he changed the subject he walked towards where he heard some falling water. I have a brother as well but he is much younger than me. When he gets older we will have to fight to lead for the lights but I am not going to worry about that till the time comes. New Eclipse spoke with an almost hypnotizing voice as he spoke his thoughts. He had been wise since he was a young colt and was said to lead the lights into battle with an open mind and soul that would shine brightly and send the darks into the depths of the Underworld.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceyLover! Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:51 am

Rionach's heart was pounding. She then said that maybe so, but only to the stupid ones who don't follow the dark commands. she then looked down below her and turned around staring at him.

PrinceyLover!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum