Equustrian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon's Blade the Evil King

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Demon's Blade the Evil King Empty Demon's Blade the Evil King

Post  Admin Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:03 pm

Demon's Blade galloped down the canyon looking for any horse to conquer. When he didn't find any he let out a shrill cry. He wanted to bring more horses to the dark side by force if he had to. Blade went to a nearby river and drank his fill then looked around. "This would be the perfect land for my dark soldiers to defend themselves, so many hiding places to ambush the lights." He then went and found the highest cliff. He went up and went into the cave at the top. I can see the whole land from up here, now I will know who dares enter my land. He stood there watching his land be filled with dark soldiers, mostly Friesians.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://equustrian.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Demon's Blade the Evil King Empty Re: Demon's Blade the Evil King

Post  PrinceyLover! Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:09 am

Sapphire heard the shrill cry. She paused, but then moved forward. She then stepped onto the land, a idea was forming in her mind. She smiled at it, them moved into a swift canter, she loudly neighed out. Awaiting Demon's Blade.

PrinceyLover!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:47 am

Demon's Blade saw the mare even before she noticed whose territory she was on. He galloped down the hill and came to a cliff, the mare at the bottom. "Where do you think your going mare?! Do you know whose land you have trespassed on?!" He said with a strong and firm voice and cantered down to stand in front of the mare glaring at her awaiting her answer.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceyLover! Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:20 am

Sapphire looked up and saw Demon's Blade. She sighed, cause if he was trying to scare her or imtidate her, it was not working. She watched as he cantered down to her. She then said My name is Sapphire, I wish to bring you no challenge or harm. Yes I do know which land this is, this is Demon Blade's land, well your land. Sapphire said calmly, but slightly firmly. Now the reason I am here is because I have a proposeal Iwant to offer you

PrinceyLover!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:23 am

Demon didn't move at all since he stopped in front of he nor blinked. His eyes were burning into her and she would soon crack under his hooves. "And what is this...proposal?" He said his voice booming across the canyon.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceyLover! Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:29 am

I could carry your foals, they would grow up to be strong, they'll be the darkest of darks, they will out number the lights, and the lights will run scared, they will be great warriors and within months the lights will be backing down by their greatness. Sapphire said, looking at Demon.

PrinceyLover!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:32 am

At this time Demon looking at her now circling her. "And what makes you so sure about that? Besides I breed any mare who follows the dark you would have to accept this to be my foals dam." He said testing her loyalty to him.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceyLover! Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:37 am

The foals I've had with the worst stallions you could possibly think of where perfect, and with a stallion like you they will be great. Sapphire said, it was true to. You could breed all the mares you want, I am not a jealous freak mare

PrinceyLover!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:43 am

Demon thought for a moment checking the inch by inch, he didn't want any disgraceful creatures not suited to be called his son/daughter. When he was done he came back to her and looked at her again this time a bit more soft but hardly noticeable. "Well I'll give you a chance but if the foal is messed up in anyway then you'll wish you never offered the proposal." Seeing that he made the mare a bit scared he turned and led her to the cave. "Follow me...Well my foals have to know there mother's name." Motioning her to supply him with that information.

((I have to go in a few minutes))

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceyLover! Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:46 am

My name is Sapphire, I've been dark for generations She said.

(Aw okay)

PrinceyLover!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:51 am

((I can post a few more times though))

When he came to the cave he turned and looked at his land. From here you could see the soldiers training, they look like silhouettes on the horizon. "My army will soon be ready to attack the lights and their pathetic leader!" His voice was vile at even the thought of Crescent. He then turned his attention back to Sapphire. "Alright are you ready to carry my foals?" He said walking towards her.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceyLover! Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:55 am

Sapphire watched them. She then looked at Demon and said Yes I am ready to carry your foals, and you will not be disappointed

(Yay! lol)

PrinceyLover!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:59 am

((lol))

Demon walked behind Sapphire. "I better not be." He then mounted and bred her. He nipped her shoulder before dismounting. He walked and stood in front of her. "You can roam around a bit until I need you again. If you happen upon any weak or snobbish horse let me know." He then turned to face the land and watched the soldiers training.

((I guess I could have been more description on the breeding but I wasn't in the mood at the time. Neutral ))
((Okay well I have to go, but go ahead and post anyway I'll reply in the morning. Night!... Sleep ))

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceyLover! Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:10 am

Sapphire nodded and walked away. She decided to roam the other caves and see what she could do. Half way down the ridge from where Demon watched the Soldiers in training, Sapphire heard the scream of a woman in help. Mountain Lion she hissed under her breath. She kept walking forward. Expecting it to show up any minute. And when it did, she was ready with pinned ears and bared teeth. Before she knew it she was fitting a mountain lion and to her advantage there was the steep drop off. She charged it and it backed up, she did it again this time striking out her front legs, and the lion bolted backwards off the cliff. Satisfied, she walked on wondering how often that would happen again.

(Sorry it took me so long, I was interupted a lot. See you tomorrow then!)

PrinceyLover!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:12 am

Demon heard the scream but used it as a test for Sapphire knowing that it was from a mountain lion. When she used the terrain to her advantage he smirked a bit. Crescent is missing out on a lot of good mares. Pleased with his soldiers work he went into the cave for a rest.

((Lol you replied right when I said I had to go to bed so I decided to just reply. Well night!))

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceyLover! Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:18 am

Sapphire walked forward and started to climb up a steep hill thing. At the top she reached her destination, and then watched around her.

(lol! Night night!)

PrinceyLover!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:24 pm

After his rest he went down the cliff and towards the soldiers to check on him. All the predators at the sight of Demon's Blade coward and went into every crevice they could find hoping that Blade didn't feel like killing anyone. When he reached the soldier he stood there watching their progress. The soldiers were now nervous as they knew if they messed up then they wouldn't get another chance. One stallion knew this but while paid attention to Blade he didn't pay attention to what he was doing. He slipped and fell flat on his face and moaned. Blade glared when he saw this and went over to him. "You know if that was a real enemy you would be dead right now. I suggest you get used to me being around because it'll get worse if you keep screwin up." He said in a very demonic voice. The stallion stayed down almost submitting himself to Blade hoping that today wouldn't be his last. Blade snorted "Get up you fool before I change my mind!" Blade watched as the stallion got up shaking "Now get back to work! All of ya!" He turned and as he past the General he nodded. The General took the sign and pulled out the whip. Blade smiled he didn't care if one horse was lost he had another on it's way that would equal 3 of those horses easily. In the distance you could hear loud shrill screams, his favorite sound. He grinned evily and headed towards the cave.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceyLover! Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:02 am

Sapphire jumped down the cliff and cantered on a narerow pathway. The sound her her hooves echoed against the walls of the cliffs, She liked it here, everything was like a maze, a challenge.

PrinceyLover!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:04 am

Demon's Blade looked at the sun and knew it was time to meet Crescent at Solaria. On his way he saw Sapphire and he called to her. "I must go for the day to meet someone. Stay here and keep close to the cave, your bound to give birth any minute." With that he was off to Solaria to meet Crescent.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceyLover! Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:09 am

Sapphire nodded and watched him leave. She then walked to the cave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A burst of pain hit me, and I instantly knew. It has only been 1 and a half hours since Demon left, and he was right. I stumbled to thee cave and laid down, qenching my eyes shut everything a contraction hit. Finally she screamed out with pain, 2 hooves showed, a head, and then the foal was out. Sapphire looked at her daughter and nuzzled her. The filly nickered softly, but loudly. Sapphire then licked her dry, she studied her unique markings and color. She then started thinking of names. Rionach?...... Perfect Hello Rionach the filly then started to try to stand up. Sapphire stood up and incouraged her to keep trying as Rionach kept falling. Finally she stood and took her first steps, then nursed her mother.

PrinceyLover!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:00 am

Demon's Blade arrived 2 hours after Sapphire gave birth. He started up the cliff to the cave and when he entered he saw his daughter there standing up. He walked up and stood in perfect posture making his daughter's first look at him positive. "Hello my daughter. I am your father Demon's Blade. What is your name?" He asked this knowing that Sapphire probably had already named her.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceyLover! Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:04 pm

Ronac the filly said. Sapphire smiled and said Rionach she corrected.

PrinceyLover!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:59 am

He smiled as she misspelled it but had anger flowing through him from the argument and that she was a filly. As he thought about this his eyes started to glow with anger "I'm going to check on the soldiers stay with your mother Rionach." He then headed out and glanced at the soldiers.

((Also I need you to post at the other Terragon topic))

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceyLover! Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:16 pm

Otay daddy! Rionach said. Sapphire sensed the anger but ignored it. She nuzzled her foal then watched Demon.

(okay)

PrinceyLover!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:24 am

Blade closed his eyes and felt the wind blow against him. He pictured the coming war and saw Crescent fall from his hooves. Blade opened his eyes and stood there looking down into the canyon.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next